i'm sitting here wondering if after all this time, mike still needs to think i give a shit... was this some kind of emotional warfare he was trying to pull thru a third party?
and truthfully, the only thing i am really bothered about are the things i left in our old apartment when i went. had i known i wouldn't be returning, i would have packed them up and shipped them out before i goton the plane that christmas eve. and i have no clue where he is now. i don't care, but it would be nice to have my things back.
- my 2 audrey kawasaki giclee prints
- my mark ryden 'blood' special edition book and signed numbered prints
- my jeff soto painting, and all my other lowbrow goodies
- books by brown, ryden, giger et al
- and most importantly, things of my grandmothers i took with me to make our house a home. kitchen tools, hand made quilts, frames.
i wish more than anything i could get them back :(
it wouldn't make me feel like less of a failure in relationships, but it would be comforting to know i still have those peices of my grandmother near by. watching me. guarding me. keeping me safe until i finally find someone to share them with, and who would apprciate them like i do.
and as for mike's new girlfriend, sucks to be her. he's going bald AND has no idea how to pronounce 'h'eure deuvres'. SO HA lol
why can't the ghosts of our past just stay buried?!